- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: TorchTools-1.7.10-22.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What it do?
Place Blocks/Torches with any tool that does not have a right click! (Sorry Hoes and Swords!)
New things it adds!
Right click with a tool and a block next to it to find out! (Or read below :P)
The way this mod works is quite simple if you know how Tinkers Construct works. If not heres a summary!
         <– Hotbar slots
        <– What slot is affected by the right click.
How to install TorchTools Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TorchTools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.