- Updated on: August 1, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Torcherino Mod adds to Minecraft world a single block, a torch with its very special ability of increasing the speed (tick rate) of nearby blocks.
Right click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
Examples of uses:
- Growing plants quickly
- Smelting ores quickly
- Increasing mob spawner speed
X is nothing, C is a clock, and T is a torch.
If the config option is set, the X’s in this recipe will be nether stars.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Torcherino Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge