Torch Arrows Mod
- Updated June 10, 2016
- TorchArrows 1.9.4-2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Torch Arrows Mod 1.9.4 allow you to light up areas from a distance. No longer will you need to build cobblestone towers or cut stairs into the sides of ravines to place torches in high up dark areas. Made similarly to regular arrows, but with a piece of coal or charcoal in place of the flint head, they are used like tipped arrows. Place a Torch Arrow in your offhand and light the way.
ScreenShots and Recipes:
Place Torch Arrow in offhand slot
Fire arrow and where the arrow lands, a torch is placed
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Torch Arrows Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ToroCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!