Torch Arrows Mod 1.9.4 allow you to light up areas from a distance. No longer will you need to build cobblestone towers or cut stairs into the sides of ravines to place torches in high up dark areas. Made similarly to regular arrows, but with a piece of coal or charcoal in place of the flint head, they are used like tipped arrows. Place a Torch Arrow in your offhand and light the way.
ScreenShots and Recipes:
Place Torch Arrow in offhand slot
Fire arrow and where the arrow lands, a torch is placed
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Torch Arrows Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ToroCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.