TOP Addons Mod
- Updated November 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Tank display (a.t.m. just for blocks with the FluidHandler Capability)
- Error messages for all blocks with GUIs that display them
- Breeding progress (no values) and queen display for all beehouses
- Special information displays for Moistener and Multiblock Farms
- Show fruit ripeness on leaves and whether they are pollinated (only when wearing spectacles or apiarist’s hat)
- Apiarist’s Hat with Probe
- Spectacles with Probe
Apiarist’s helmet with probe and Spectacles with probe
Allows you to see the The One Probe HUD without holding the Probe item. Helmets still have original functionality.
Any Forestry tiles with internal tanks
Normal mode: (Sometimes) Tank name with visual gauge and fluid color
Any forestry tiles with internal tanks (and engine info at the bottom)
Extended mode: Numerical display of tank contents and fluid name
Apiaries, Beehouses and Alvearies
Saplings and Butterflies
Normal mode: Fruit type and ripeness, pollinated if wearing spectacles or apiarist’s hat (with or without probe attached)
Normal mode: Circuit and farm types depending on facing direction Extended mode: Inventory
All forestry machines and other blocks with error tabs in their GUI
Normal mode: “Can’t work”
Extended mode: Error names
Normal mode: Moistening(?) speed and current process (white arrow), recipe progress at the bottom
- Extended view of fluids inside the controller when sneaking
- Progress for casting table/basin
Extended mode: Full display of all liquids with amounts and names
Casting basin and table
Normal mode: Solidifying progress
Normal mode: Gauge displaying the liquids in the smeltery
- Altar tier and Essence contents (requires divination/seer sigil*)
- Altar crafting progress (requires seer sigil)
- Incense altar tranquility and sacrifice bonus (requires divination/seer sigil)
- Filter configuration for routing nodes (side-sensitive)
- More detailed information on stored item stacks
- Stack capacity
- EU bar on most tiles (availability of stored energy varies because of protected/private fields)
- Progress bars on many machine tiles
- Teleporter linked coordinates
- Heat display
- TFBP display
*Also works in sigil of holding
Craft modded helmets with a probe to get their probing variants, works with all non-blacklisted helmets (configurable):
These helmets will additionally have a visual “chip” when worn:
- Botania: Manasteel, Elementium, Manaweave and Terrasteel helmets(non-revealing versions)
- Forestry: Apiarist helmet and Spectacles
- Blood Magic: Living and Sentient helmets
- IndustrialCraft 2: Quantum, Nano and Hazmat helmets
Uncraft by putting the helmet back in the crafting grid with nothing else.
/topaddons [option] [value]
This command will modify client-only settings:
- Show the TOP Addons fluid gauge on tiles with internal tanks. (0 to hide) [default: 1]
- Hide the vanilla TOP fluid gauge. (1 to hide) [default: 0]
- Only show Forestry machines’ critical failure reasons when crouched.(0 for always, 1 for crouching) [default: 0]
- Show IC² machine progress bar in normal mode. (0 for crouching only) [default: 1]
- Show note block pitch and instrument. (0 to hide) [default: 1]
/tophelmet blacklist <add/remove>
Add or remove the currently held helmet to or from the blacklist
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TOP Addons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DrMathiasDJ, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!