- Updated September 15, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
Toontown Mod brings your favorite cartoon characters into the real world! Inspired by the town of the same name from the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit, this mod will be the perfect combination of the real world and the cartoon world!
Peanuts: Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Snoopy and Woodstock.
- Charlie Brown Linus and Lucy can be traded with.
- Snoopy is tameable using bones. He can be healed with meat.
- Woodstock chirps like a bird.
Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
- Bugs Bunny will follow you if you are holding carrots. He also drops carrots.
- Elmer Fudd can be traded with and drops a rifle.
- Daffy Duck will follow you if you are holding bread. He also drops bread.
SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob SquarePants, Gary the Snail and Plankton.
- SpongeBob is tameable with Jelly. He can also be healed with jelly. Jelly comes from smelting jellyfish caught with the jellyfishing net.
- Gary is Gary. He meows like a cat.
- Plankton is a hostile mob. He drops the secret formula used to make krabby patties.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Michaelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael and the Foot Clan.
- All turtles can be traded with.
- Turtles will attack the foot clan mobs on sight.
- The Foot Clan are hostile mobs. They drop bows and arrows. They will attack the Ninja Turtles on sight.
Scaredy Squirrel: Scaredy Squirrel and his friend Dave.
- Scaredy Squirrel is tameable with peanuts. He is also healed with peanuts and drops peanuts when he dies.
- Dave is tameable with peanuts. He drops a skunk tail. Skunk tails can be used to make beds. Dave can also be healed with peanuts.
Regular Show: Mordecai, Rigby, and Summertime.
- Mordecai is tameable with bread and drops bread when he dies. Bread will also heal him when he is tamed.
- Rigby is tameable with peanuts and also drops peanuts. Peanuts are used to heal Rigby.
- Summertime is a hostile mob that spawns at night and drops music discs.
Winnie the Pooh: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
- Winnie the pooh will follow you if you have honey. He also drops honey.
- Piglet will also follow you if you have honey, but he drops pork chops.
- The Autobot can only be spawned using an Autobot Cell which is crafted and works just like a spawn egg.
- The Autobot will destroy any hostile mobs in the area. It is not tameable and will never attack a player.
- The Decepticon can only be spawned using a Decepticon Cell which is crafted and works just like a spawn egg.
- The Decepticon is a hostile mob that fires lasers at you and will also attack the Autobots. Defeating the Decepticon is the only way to get the Laser Gun.
- Garfield is a stubborn cat.
- Odie is tameable with bones and can be healed with meat like a wolf.
Ed, Edd & Eddy:
- All three of these characters can be traded with like villagers.
Tom & Jerry:
- Tom can be tamed with fish. He can also be healed with fish and drops fish if killed.
- Jerry can be tamed with cheese. He can also be healed with cheese and drops cheese if killed.
Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, and Snoopy
Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck
Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
Mordecai and Rigby
SpongeBob and Gary
Jellyfish: Jellyfish can be caught with the Jelly Fishing Net. Stand in the water and hold down the sneak button. Then use the right mouse button with the net in hand to catch a jellyfish. These fish can be smelted to obtain jelly which is used to tame SpongeBob Squarepants.
Jelly Fishing Net:
Jellyfish smelted into jelly:
Peanuts: Peanuts are found a few blocks beneath the earth’s surface in a clump of dirt. Dig them up with a shovel and they can be eaten. Smelt them into peanut butter for more nutritional value. Peanut Butter can also be combined with jelly and bread to make a sandwich which provides the most nutrition.
Plankton and the Secret Formula:
Plankton is a hostile mob that comes out at night. He drops the secrect formula which is used to make Krabby Patties.
Honey can come from smelting yellow flowers. It is also dropped by Winnie the Pooh.
Cheese can be crafted with milk, yellow flowers and a stick. It can also be taken from Jerry the mouse. Cheese can be eaten or used to tame Jerry.
New Metals: Toontown adds copper, lead, zinc and brass to Minecraft. These metals are used to craft batteries, the electric pickaxe, the toon sword, machines, Elmer Fudd’s rifle and bullets. You will find the ores for these metals underground near bedrock. You will need to mine the ores and smelt them in a furnace or Electric Kiln. This will give you chunks.
The chunks must be put in the processor to get pieces of the metal. Once you have pieces of copper and zinc you can put them in the granulator machine to get copper dust and zinc dust. Combine the dusts in the crafting table to get brass dust. The brass dust can be smelted in a furnace or Electric Kiln to get pieces of brass. These are used to craft bullets, Elmer Fudd’s rifle, brass tools and brass armor. Pieces of lead are used for bullets and pieces of copper are used for batteries.
LEAD ORE INTO LEAD CHUNK
ZINC ORE INTO ZINC CHUNK
COPPER ORE INTO COPPER CHUNK
Batteries, the battery changer and the Electric Pickaxe: Batteries are used in the electric pickaxe. The crafting recipes are shown below. When the electric pickaxe is damaged, make sure you have a new battery in your inventory. Then put the battery changer in your hand and use the right mouse button. This will replace the battery and restore the pickaxe.
The Electric Pencil: The Electric Pencil is a craftable tool that spawns random cartoon characters into the game. Just point it at the ground and hold down the right mouse button.
Elmer Fudd’s Rifle: Elmer Fudd’s hunting rifle can be crafted or collected upon his death. You will need bullets to fire it. Bullets are craftable. Recipes are below.
The Toon Sword is a very powerful sword crafted with items from the Toontown mod.
Brass Weapons and Armor:
Brass weapons and armor are crafted just like normal Minecraft weapons and armor. They are as effective as diamond but have much less durability.
Craftable Gunpowder: In Toontown, you will find Sulfur Ore and Niter Ore while mining. Machines can be used to turn the ores into Sulfur Dust and Niter Dust. These are then put into the crafting table with ashes to make gunpowder. All dusts can be smelted back into their original couterpart except gunpowder.
NITER ORE INTO NITER CHUNK
SULFUR ORE INTO SULFUR CHUNK
Carbo Axe: The carbo axe is an extremly efficient axe crafted with carbon samples and diamond rods.
The Skunk Tail Bed: In Toontown, beds can be crafted with skunk tails collected from Dave the skunk.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!