- Updated on: April 30, 2016
- Newest File: tooMuchArmor-1.2.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever feel like there is not enough armor in minecaft? Too Much Armor Mod 1.7.10 allows you to craft armor out of lots of materials from vanilla Minecraft!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TooMuchArmor Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by avocadojoe, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.