- Updated on: February 12, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tools Compressor Mod allows players to have the ability to compress all the useful tools in 1 slot instead of taking half of hotbar.
This is your normal hotbar:
Using tools compressor, your hotbar will look like this:
With extra bonuses!
- When you hit any entity, tool that deals most damage will be choosen
- When you start breaking block, convienient tool will choosen
- Mining level and other params still counts!
- If you don’t want auto-switch: just fix current tool WITH SIMPLE KEY PRESS!
- Manually switch between tools, WITH SIMPLE KEY PRESS!
- ALL DATA (name, enchants, durability?..) IS SAVED
[toggle title=”How do i do that?” color=”white”]
Craft tools compressor:
Place it down:
Some GUI explanations:
- GLUE: by default only slimeballs, mods can add their glue too.
- FUEL: by default ANY (incl. other mods fuel) item that you can put in furnace fuel slot, mods can add their fuels too. Some like sticks will not work!
Fill it with your tools, fuel and glue:
Speed of compressing depends on 2 things:
- How much tools you are compressing
- How ?Hot? fuel is. (coal hotter that planks, but not hotter that blaze rods). To calculate speed multiplier, divide how much items it can smelt by 10. (coal = 8 items Speed=0.8)
Apply redstone signal:
Wait until it compresses:
Take your tool:
Press SHIFT to see more info:
How to use:
- Press M and 0-9 on numpad to choose tool. 0 default/ nothing choosed
- Start breaking any block and tool will automatically choose convinient tool. err Something like that
- Hit entity, and tool will choose with most attack damage. errrrr Something like that? yeah?
- Press F to fix mode or unfix. It means that it will not choose tools automatically
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge