Tool Head Swapper Mod 1.10.2,1.10 is pretty simple. It allows you to swap heads of pickaxes, axes, shovels and other tools for other materials.
For example, you can take a stone pickaxe and exchange its head for an iron one just by placing the pickaxe and an iron ingot into a crafting grid. By default, the durability from the old tool will be carried over to the new one, meaning that if you make a diamond pickaxe from an iron one that has 200 durability left, the diamond one will also have 200 durability left.
This works for all vanilla and modded tools by default.
Changing durability behavior and blacklisting items can be done via the config file.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tool Head Swapper Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ellpeck, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.