Too Much TNT Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds 50+ TNT’s and Gunpowder Ore to the game (All TNT’s are in redstone creative tab)
Go to sections(Quick links)
TNTx5: Larger than TNT. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
TNTx20: Larger than TNTx5. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
TNTx100: Larger than TNTx20. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
TNTx500: Larger than TNTx100. It is a basic building block for other TNT’s.
MeteorTNT: The biggest TNT of sorry, the biggest TNT of all. Has a long fuse time so you are able to run away so be patient and don’t think its broken. It does lag but it works fine even for laptops.
Explosion: Will end as a circular dome and leaves behind fire and obsidian from the “impact” of the meteor
A lot of MeteorTNT’s:
FlatBomb: Destroys every area but below it, in other words it flattens out the land, saves you time to make structures.
MiningFlatBomb: same as flat bomb except is meant for under ground mining. Has a bigger explosion in the X and Z axis but twice as small in the Y axis. also spawns torches for you. This TNT is the best for finding rare ores.
Easy to find rare ores:
HouseTNT: An awesome TNT that creates a house for you. Great to carry some of these if you are exploring and its getting dark.
VaporizeTNT: Will only destroy Water and Lava and only setoff other VaporizeTNT’s. So don’t try to explode this on land. Won’t even destroy blocks from other mods. Really awesome to clear out lakes, or make a hole in the ocean. This need to process if a block is water/lava or not so it takes longer to explode (about 10 seconds)
OceanTNT: Will make a flat layer of water parallel to where it TNT was on the Y-axis. Very large which is why its called OceanTNT.
Bugs for OceanTNT: A bug is that if a cave is a certain distance from the Explosion then the water will mimic the shape of the cave. ( you can see this in the picture I took 2 above). Also It won’t show up if blown up at a high altitude.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Too Much TNT Mod 1.8.9 Download
- How To Install Too Much TNT Mod
- Too Much TNT Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Too Much TNT Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8.9
- minecraft mods 1.8.9 download
- Minecraft Too Much TNT Mod 1.8.9
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Too Much TNT Mod