- Updated July 4, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever made a wall of things to do? Or maybe you tried to remember what you want to do next but can’t remember? With TODOList Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9 you don’t need to do any of that. You can create a TODO list that can store all of the tasks that you wish to do.
Currently there are 6 different tasks:
- Craft Task
- Build Task
- Gather Task
- Hunt Task
- Mine Task
- Explore Task
- Other Task
You can add and remove tasks from the TODO list whenever you want.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TODOList Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by tikkadatla, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!