TNTUtils Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 a small Minecraft Forge mod that provides some utilities for explosions. TNTUtils can be installed on a server without the clients requiring it.
Do note that custom explosions from other mods may or may not be affected by this mod.
- Change the size of explosions or disable them entirely
- Disable TNT explosions
- Prevent TNT from chain-reacting
- A “/explosion” command
- Increase the chance that a destroyed block will drop as an item
- Change resistances of individual blocks
- Prevent explosions from destroying
- tile entities or
- any specified block or
- any blocks except for whitelisted blocks or
- any blocks at all
- Prevent explosions from damaging
- players or
- animals and mobs or
- items on the ground or
- any entities at all
- Prevent Creepers from destroying blocks (“environmentally friendly creepers”)
The features are fully configurable.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TNTUtils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ljfa, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- TNTUtils Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install TNTUtils Mod
- TNTUtils Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install TNTUtils Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft TNTUtils Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 TNTUtils Mod