Tmtravlr’s Arrow Trails Mod
- Updated January 31, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Arrow Trails Mod adds arrow trails to Minecraft. It’s mod for minecraft 1.8 & 1.7.10 version, made by Tmtravlr.
Go to sections(Quick links)
To give your bow an arrow trail, first craft a bow painter with a stick, string, and wool, then craft your bow with that and some dyes to set the color. If you ever want to get rid of the colors, or start the coloring over, just right click the bow on a filled cauldron.
Painting a bow with various dyes
It should work with most custom bows added by mods too.
There are also some special particles, which you can get by crafting with these items instead of dyes. Try them out and see what they do!
- Ender Pearl
- Lapis Block
- Milk Bucket
- Fire Charge
- Lave Bucket
- Water Bucket
- Potion (any type)
- Golden Apple
Painting a bow with a special item
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tmtravlr’s Arrow Trails Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Tmtravlr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!