TIS-3D Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a Minecraft mod inspired by the brilliant game TIS-100 (buy it, seriously). It takes the concept of minimal, programmable nodes (called “modules” in the mod) and expands it to the third dimension. This allows you building multi-block computers from different modules in a super-flexible manner. Basic modules are the executable module, which can be programmed in an ASM dialect (as introduced by TIS-100), and the redstone module, which allows reading and writing redstone signals, enabling basic interaction with the world. Further modules are the stack module, providing a small data storage, and the infrared module, allowing for wireless transmission of data between TIS-3D computers.
To get started, craft a controller and a few casings. For recipes I strongly recommend grabbing JEI if you’re on 1.8.8! To get a copy of the ingame manual, use a book on a placed controller (i.e. right click the block with vanilla book in hand). You should find all further information you require in the manual.
Programming TIS-3D Computers
To program a TIS-3D computer, you can either use a vanilla Book & Quill or the TIS-3D Code Bible. To install a program from one of the two onto an execution module, simply use the book on the module (i.e. right-click it while holding the book in hand). When using the Book & Quill, each book will be treated as one long program, i.e. all pages will be concatenated when the program is installed on an execution module. When using the Code Bible, each page is treated as an individual program, and the program on the currently selected page will be installed on the module. You can also copy programs from execution modules back into the Code Bible by using it on an execution module while sneaking.
So what do you actually do with the mod? Have fun with it! For now it’s primarily a means of automating things you’d otherwise automate using complicated redstone circuitry. But more modules are planned, so stay tuned! Here’s a short video explaining some of the basics if you don’t like reading. It’s from an early development stage, but the core concepts apply.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TIS-3D Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Kethtar, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- TIS-D Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install TIS-D Mod
- TIS-D Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install TIS-D Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft TIS-D Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 TIS-D Mod