Tips and Tricks That Will Help You Win Minecraft Hunger Games
- Updated March 31, 2014
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
1. RISKY: Always go for the middle. This will help you get a good headstart in the game. Even if you don’t get anything at mid, you won’t be that far behind the people who didn’t go to middle.
2. RANKINGS: Learn the Armor and Weapon rankings before you start playing Hunger Games. Even though this may sound nooby, a couple of extra damage points can go a long way in Hunger Games.
3. TRASH– Whenever you are in a safe location you should dump out all of the items you do not need into a chest so that you have a clean inventory and you can easily pick up loot after you kill someone.
4. KILLING SPREE: If you get a sword in the middle then you should definatley chase people and kill them before they can get anything good. This will eliminate the possibility of them beating you in deathmatch because they have looted chests throughout the game.
5. COWARD: It’s okay to be a coward sometimes. If someone with better armor and weapons is chasing you then feel free to run away. Try to run near chests and other people to get the person chasing you distracted.
THE END I HOPE YOU WIN MORE
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!