Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod
- Updated November 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod is an addon for Tinkers’ Construct with some interesting mechanical tidbits.
Drawbridges: Place and retract any kind of block, including ones not normally moveable with pistons. They also hold their own inventory as items, meaning you can place drawbridges with drawbridges!
Signaling buses and Terminals: A “wireless”, 16 color redstone network designed to make compact redstone circuitry. Run it up walls, through your ceiling, and let the drawbridge scream!
Filters: Sorting blocks that lets you differentiate items and mobs from each other.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mDiyo, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!