Tinkers’ Addons Mod
- Updated May 31, 2016
- Tinkers' Addons 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tinkers’ Addons Mod 1.9,1.8.9 is a very straight forward mod with little needed documentation. It adds (as of now) 4 new modifiers to Tinkers’ Construct 2.0:
- Auto-Repair (levelable like the old version; caps at Auto-Repair V)
- Bonus Modifiers (level I, II and III), they work the same as the old bonus modifiers
Because of the nature of the new Tool Forge / Tool Station, I had to add new items to make working recipes for the bonus modifiers.
This is why there are now “Bonus Modifier” items added, as well as a moss ball. The bonus modifiers use (mostly) the same resources that the original Tinkers’ tool station recipe did – but it’s a normal crafting recipe that you then apply to the tool after crafting it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tinkers’ Addons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by oitsjustjose, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!