Tinkers’ Addons Mod 1.9,1.8.9 is a very straight forward mod with little needed documentation. It adds (as of now) 4 new modifiers to Tinkers’ Construct 2.0:
- Auto-Repair (levelable like the old version; caps at Auto-Repair V)
- Bonus Modifiers (level I, II and III), they work the same as the old bonus modifiers
Because of the nature of the new Tool Forge / Tool Station, I had to add new items to make working recipes for the bonus modifiers.
This is why there are now “Bonus Modifier” items added, as well as a moss ball. The bonus modifiers use (mostly) the same resources that the original Tinkers’ tool station recipe did – but it’s a normal crafting recipe that you then apply to the tool after crafting it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tinkers’ Addons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by oitsjustjose, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Tinkers Addons Mod 1.9 Download
- How To Install Tinkers Addons Mod
- Tinkers Addons Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Tinkers Addons Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9
- minecraft mods 1.9 download
- Minecraft Tinkers Addons Mod 1.9
- Minecraft 1.9 Tinkers Addons Mod