- Updated on: February 1, 2017
- Newest File: tinker_io-1.10.2-release 2.4.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Requires: Tinkers’ Construct
The function of Tinker I/O
Fuel Input Machine
Tinker I/O adds an item called “Solid Fuel”. Put the Fuel Input Machine next to close to the Smeltery Controller, and you can use this machine to put the Solid Fuel into the Smeltery Controller. As long as you collocate with “Speed Upgrade”, you can transform metals into the form of liquid immediately.
Smart Output can be used to replace Casting Table. Its output speed is faster than Casting Table. Collocating with the Fuel Input Machine, thus, it becomes a faster and cheaper mineral processing system.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tinker I/O Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by gkbm2011, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.