Tim’s Expansion Mod
- Updated November 6, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tim’s Expansion Mod 1.7.10 add lots of new blocks and items (over 500 right now):
- Added clay brick blocks ( like the stone brick) in 16 colors
- Added bricks block (like the vanilla bricks) in 16 colors
- Added minecraft 1.8 stones(andesite, diorite, granite) + smooth variant + bricked variant
- Added minecraft 1.8 prismarine stones (rough, bricked, dark)
- Added minecraft 1.8 sealantern
- Added minecraft 1.8 prismarine shard and crystals
- Added 2 new stones( chalkstone and marblestone)
- Added new tool (hammer) in 4 types
- Added raw clayblocks (uncooked) in 16 colors
- Added clayballs in 16 colors
- Added bricks in 16 colors
- Added stairs for all blocks + for wool, glass, hardened stained clay too
- Added slabs for all blocks + for wool, glass, hardened stained clay too
- Added cheese (works like cake)
- Added unbaked cheese piece + grilled cheese piece
- Added flux (obtaineble from chalkstone)
- Added mortar (needed to craft bricks blocks)
- Added walls for all added blocks and vanilla clayblocks
- Added Biome O’ Plenty support!!!
- Added stairs, slabs, walls and bricks for 10 Biome O’ Plenty blocks.
- Added buttons (clay, wooden, stones)
- Added pressure plates (wooden only, for now)
- Added fences (wooden)
- Added fence gates (wooden)
- Added trapdoors (wooden)
- Added bookshelfs (wooden ofcourse)
- Added Biome O’ Plenty support for all the added stuff
Chalkstone will generate under rivers, oceans, deep oceans
Marblestone will generate in hills
The prismarine generates in oceans and deep oceans
The 3 other minecraft 1.8 stones just generates random everywhere
Sealanterns can be crafted like they would in 1.8
There are no Guardians and no Sea tempels so i added in recipes for the crystals and the shards
You can use the hammer to smash Chalkstone to get flux
You can use the hammer to smash Prismarine to get prismarine shards
Use 3 prismarine shards and 1 glowstone dust to get a prismarine crystal
To craft “bricked’ version of those stone including the claybrick blocks put 4 slabs of the that type together in the crafting grid
To craft ‘smooth” version, put 4 of that stone together in the crafting grid
How to install Tim’s Expansion Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tim’s Expansion Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by buradin83, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!