Time HUD Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.6.4 adds the time and date to the Minecraft HUD. By default, it uses the world’s date and time, however, it can be set to use the real date and time in the config. This mod is client-side only, and works both in singleplayer worlds and when connected to servers.
How to install Time HUD Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Time HUD Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.