- Updated on: September 30, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Time Control – Kill Mobs in Slow-Motion Like a Boss
Time control, what could be more epic? This mod adds a craftable remote that, when used, makes time go either twice as fast or half as fast (slow motion!), and now also a quarter as fast, and FOUR TIMES as fast. Now with the Matrix remote, you can run circles around mobs, dodge arrows, and be the ninja that you knew you had in you! This affects mobs and the speed you walk and break blocks at and how fast the sun and moon go up and down. In fact, it literally affects everything that is time related in the game.
How to use:
Once you have crafted it, you are ready to go! Simply right click to use it, and it will toggle between states. The states are normal, fast, and slow. Just keep clicking until you have the speed you want. Once it is at the speed you want you can do whatever you like, travel in fast forward, kill mobs in slow motion, or what ever you would like!
Now, in version 2: I’ve added two new variants of the original remote! One is a standard remote surrounded in snow balls, which allows for EXTREME slow motion, literally twice as slow as the old one. And the other new one is a standard remote surround in sugar, which is EXTREME fast motion, literally twice as fast as the old one. This was requested by iPodMail.
New in version 3: I’ve added the Matrix remote, the most requested addition to the mod. This new remote makes everything around you 10 times slower ? but you stay the same walking speed! It is a costly upgrade to your Time Control Remote, but when you are literally dodging skeletons arrows midair, you will know it was worth it!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Time Control Remote Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge