- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: Timberjack 1.11.2-1.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tired of gravity defying Trees? Don’t like how trivial other Tree felling mods make wood gathering? Looking for a, slightly, more realistic felling experience? This mod is for you!
What does it do? Well it forces trees to obey the laws of gravity. When you chop them down, everything will come crashing down. On your head if you aren’t careful.
It supports all but the biggest trees. Natura Redwoods, BoP Sacred Oaks, and Forestry Giant Sequoias are blacklisted by default, but you can enable them if you want. The results can be a bit unpredictable with trees that big though, which is why they are disabled by default.
It works fine on servers, and the algorithm is spread out over multiple ticks so you shouldn’t see any significant impact to your game’s performance.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Timberjack Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CovertJaguar, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.