- Updated on: April 14, 2016
- Newest File: TiConAutoToolStation-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
TiConAutoToolStation Mod 1.7.10 provides a single Block. The “Auto Tool Station”. It can be used to automatically apply modifiers to Tinker’s Construct Tools.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TiConAutoToolStation Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Blubberbub, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.