Tickrate Changer Mod is mod for minecraft 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 versions made by Guichaguri. You can see the new features this mod have in below:
- Let you change the server tickrate
- Let you change your client tickrate
- Let you change any player tickrate via server command
- Good for videos (slow motion, timelapses)
- Good for custom modpacks/maps (maybe you wanna change how the game works?)
- Good for building (a fast tickrate let you place blocks faster)
- Good for testing (a slow tickrate let you have time to see before everything happens)
- Good for other mods that want to use the Tickrate API
- Good for FUN!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tickrate Changer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Guichaguri, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Tickrate Changer Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Tickrate Changer Mod
- Tickrate Changer Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Tickrate Changer Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Tickrate Changer Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Tickrate Changer Mod