- Updated on: December 7, 2016
- Newest File: TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
TiC Tooltips Mod is a simple client-side add-on for Tinkers’ Construct that adds relevant stats to all tool and tool part tooltips.
Supports ExtraTiC/Mariculture, only shows the relevant information for each part, and color-codes the statistics based on the min/max of each stat. Also integrates with Iguana Tweaks (which adds its own tooltips), fixing ExtraTiC part tooltips and adding/extending tooltips where applicable.
Example tool tooltip:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TiC Tooltips Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by squeek502, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.