Ever wanted to be able to wear jewelry in minecraft, and have it actually show on your player? That is what this mod is for.
Thut Bling Mod will add many types of accessories for your player to wear, and eventually they will be customizable via crafting recipes (currently only obtainable via creative mode)
The accessories will also be customizable, with different icons to display on them (currently only customizable via nbt editing).
This requires ThutCore, which has recently had Thut Wearables built into it, which provides 13 accessory slots for the player, they are as follows:
- 2 ankle slots.
- 2 ring slots.
- 2 arm slots.
- 2 earring slots.
- 1 glasses slot.
- 1 hat slot.
- 1 belt slot.
- 1 bag slot
- 1 necklace slot.
This mod currently provides an accessory for each of those slots besides the bag slot (I will probably add a bag in at some point as well).
How to install Thut Bling Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thut Bling Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by patnevis, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.