- Updated on: September 16, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Throwing Spears Mod currently has 7 different kinds of spears: Throwing Spear, Iron Spear, Diamond Spear, Explosive Spear, Fire Spear, Slime Spear, Light Spear, Lightning Spear
Features of the spears:
- All spears can be thrown by right clicking
- Each spear has its own sprite
- Spears have a custom sound for when thrown
- Have their own graphic for when thrown
- Spears do not have durability (yet)
- Lots of fun!
The Flint Spear which just hurts the entity hit.
The Iron Spear which is the same as the Flint Spear but stronger.
The Diamond Spear which is the same as the Iron Spear but stronger.
The Explosive Spear which explodes when it hits something after being thrown.
The Fire Spear which starts a fire where it lands after thrown.
The Slime Spear bounces off the ground when thrown and hurts entities as much as the Iron Spear.
The Light Spear places a torch where it lands after being thrown.
The Lightning Spear causes a lightning strike where it lands.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge