Throwable Torch Mod
- Updated February 25, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Throwable Torch Mod – Always wished you had some way to light up that dark ledge above you? Now, with a few slimeballs you too can create a throwable torch. This is great for lighting up a ravine or exploring dark caves! The torches will generally be placed only where you can place a normal torch. For example, they can?t be placed on ceilings or the undersides of objects. Also, they don?t cause any damage on impact, start fires or anything else like that. The whole purpose is to be able to light up caves and ravines.
Go to (Quick links)
To make a throwable torch, combine a torch and slimeball in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be placed where the item hits.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Throwable Torch Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Tool_user, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!