- Updated on: February 4, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Throwable Everything Mod gives you the ability to throw many different items. When you throw them they will damage mobs and you can also pick them back up. Throwing tools will also break blocks adding a new mechanic to gathering!
This Mod allows you to throw everything in the game. Unfortunately I haven’t finished this mod yet so only pickaxes, axes, diamonds, coal, charcoal, iron ingots, gold ingot,, sticks and bricks can be thrown. All these Items cause damage to mobs and all tools can break blocks when at them. I will however continue to update this mod and add more throwable objects util you can throw everything.
- Throw Items to Kill Mobs
- Throw Items to Break Blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge