Throwable Bricks Mod
- Updated April 3, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
What is Throwable Bricks?
Throwable Bricks Mod allows you to throw bricks. New Overhaul! Mod redone from scratch to give you a bigger, better version than ever before! Now updated to 1.7.10 and soon 1.8!
- Bricks and Nether Bricks can be thrown with right click
- They deal 2 and a half hearts of damage
- Nether Bricks are a lot hotter than bricks and will set fire to mobs and blocks
- However, Nether Bricks won’t set fire to anything in rain.
- If a brick is thrown a short distance, it will remain as a brick
- But the further you throw the brick, the more chance it has that it will break
- When bricks break, they drop “brick chunks”
- Brick Chunks can be recrafted into the corresponding brick
- Bricks, however, won’t drop anything in creative. This prevents mess and item lag.
- Bricks can break blocks like glass and panes
- They can also break other blocks like tall grass, vines, sugarcane, crops, redstone, etc… (See chagelog for full details)
- Bricks can blow up TNT on impact
- Nether Bricks make TNT explosions a tad bigger
- A new type of brick: TNT Bricks
- Blows up on impact with anything solid
- Is crafted like TNT but with a brick in the middle or a normal peice of TNT with a brick.
- Bricks can be fired out of dispensers
- Dispensers can throw bricks with a lot more force than players
- Bricks have their own death messages
- “<username> was bricked to death”
- “<username> was bricked to death by <username>”
- “<username> was bricked to death by <username> using <itemname>”
- Bricks can be used in many different ways
- Skeletons can be killed a lot more easily, since it would make sense in real life
- The mod requires Forge
Fire Burst From a Nether Brick
Some Brick combat with a group of zombies
The death message that appears when you die from a brick – Currently bugged a bit.
Nether Brick Recipe
TNT Brick Recipe – Can be used with a Nether Brick
Shapeless TNT Brick Recipe – Also can be used with a Nether Brick
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Throwable Bricks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by StrangeOne101, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!