- Updated on: March 25, 2017
- Newest File: ThirstyBottles-1.10.2-22.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
A mod to make water bottles as thirsty as I am.
This mod makes bottles of water consume the block of water that they are used on. This mod is useful for preventing water duplication bugs in modpacks where water blocks are not infinite. It also encourages players to use cauldrons for filling their water bottles.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thirsty Bottles Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Darkhax, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.