- Updated on: April 6, 2016
- Newest File: Third Person Elytra 1.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
With 1.9 and the new Elytra, I found it was way more fun to fly in Third Person, but didn’t want to have to manually toggle between first and third person every time I wanted to fly. This is a client side mod that does just that, when using the elytra, it will automatically switch you into third person to enjoy flying. When you land, it will put you back into whatever mode you were in. Works client side, so you can even use on vanilla servers and on servers with it installed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Third Person Elytra Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by pauljoda, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.