- Updated on: February 27, 2017
- Newest File: ThingsThatMatta-1.10.2-r1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ThingsThatMatta Mod for a modpack that TheMattaBase is making, however it has some neat functionality that might be useful to other people as well.
The things it adds include:
- Hiding certain text from the F3 debug menu
- Removing the ability to spawn at the bed the player last slept in
- Heal the player when he sleeps depending on the amount of time he has slept for
- Making the compass point at the last bed the player slept in instead of world spawn
- Move the spawn point a certain amount of blocks in any direction whenever a player dies
All of these options can be enabled, disabled and configured in the configuration file or the in-game config gui.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ThingsThatMatta Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ellpeck, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.