- Updated on: January 18, 2017
- Newest File: thermalsolars-1.11.2-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Thermal Solars mod created by JoltEffect for MineCraft 1.11.2.
Initial Beta release b1.0.
Fully custom-able via config to aid Pack developers with balance.
I recommend JEI for recipes overview.
Yes you can use this is your modpack!.
Simple tier’ed Solar Panels
- T1 Generates 16RF/t Transfers 32RF/t
- T2 Generates 32RF/t Transfers 64RF/t
- T3 Generates 64RF/t Transfers 128RF/t
- T4 Generates 128RF/t Transfers 256RF/t
- T5 Generates 256RF/t Transfers 512RF/t
- T6 Generates 512RF/t Transfers 1024RF/t
- Lunar T1 Generates 8RF/t Transfers 32RF/t
- Lunar T2 Generates 16RF/t Transfers 64RF/t
- Lunar T3 Generates 32RF/t Transfers 128RF/t
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thermal Solars Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by JoltEffect, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.