- Updated on: June 9, 2016
- Newest File: Thermal Smeltery - 22.214.171.124
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod basically adapts every TiCon Smeltery recipe to the Magma Crucible. In theory it should add recipes from mods adding TiCon Smeltery Recipe as well, namely Extra Tinker’s Construct.
Does it double the ores when smelting?
Yes it doubles the ores.
Can I use this molten metal to make tools/ingots/blocks?
Yes, it’s the same molten metals as TCon.
Can I stick a faucet to the side of the Crucible and pour into my casting table/basin?
As long the Crucible can output to that side, yes. (Set that side of the machine to orange.)
So wait, is this all the mod is going to be?
A RF Smeltery is in the plans (Thermal Smeltery, if you please) and may come out some day.
This mod is nice and everything… I’m sorry, but it can be done with Minetweaker…
Yes, while you’re right, you would have to manually add every recipe. That’s no fun, is it?
I don’t want this icky extra stuff! I just wanna convert the smeltery recipes to the Magma Crucible!
I recommend that you download Thermal Smeltery version 1.0.1. That version adds literally nothing but the Smeltery recipes to the TE Magma Crucible.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thermal Smeltery Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Drullkus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.