- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: ThermalSingularities-1.7.10-1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
When I started to play with Avaritia, I always thought that something was missing…Singularities of Thermal Foundation metals! By default, only Signalum, Lumium, and Enderium has recipes. But you can easily enable the others, Shiny, and Mana Infused, on the mod config file.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Thermal Singularities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WanionCane, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.