Expanding Minecraft Thermally! Thermal Foundation Mod is required for the Thermal Series (Thermal Expansion Mod, Thermal Dynamics Mod) and gives modpack makers a way to add resources to their worlds without needing to install all of the tech and other goodies that come with the other mods.
Materials: All the basic ingots, alloys, dusts, nuggets, gears and more that are required for the rest of the Thermal series!
World Generation: New ores to mine! Copper, Tin, Lead, Silver and more! Also completely configurable.
Fluids: Unique new fluids with crazy effects when swum in or drunk!
Mobs: Watch out for Blizzes, Blitzes and Basalzes; water, air and earth elementals (and jerks)!
Equipment: Complete sets of tools and armor for almost every metal in the mod!
CoFH Core is required to play this mod! It can be found here: CoFH Core
How to install:
- Backup your world!
- Delete any old versions of the CoFH Core and ThermalFoundation.jar files from your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and drop both CoFH Core and ThermalFoundation.jar files into your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
This mod is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Thermal Foundation Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Thermal Foundation Mod
- Thermal Foundation Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Thermal Foundation Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Thermal Foundation Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Thermal Foundation Mod