Thermal Expansion Mod
- Updated August 6, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Expanding Minecraft Thermally! A server-friendly and content-rich blend of magic and technology!
Thermal Expansion Mod started out as something that played well alongside BuildCraft, but it has grown to become so much more!
It features a tech tree involving multiple machines, balanced and flexible recipes, and is now one of the foundation mods in modded Minecraft gameplay. Since its release, the Redstone Flux power network has become supported by the majority of tech and tech-related mods.
CoFH Core is required to play this mod! It can be found here: CoFH Core
Thermal Foundation is required to play this mod! It can be found here: Thermal Foundation
- Machines: Increase your ore yield, generate cobble easily, freeze water into ice, grow your crops and more! Make your machines even better using Augments!
- Dynamos: Generate Redstone Flux using Steam, Lava, Fuel, Redstone, or even Sewage!
- Devices: Activate things autonomously, teleport things around, send unwanted matter to /dev/null and launch your friends into the air!
- Storage: Store your items, fluids or Redstone Flux securely and portably!
- Lighting: Add some color to your base! Lighting blocks that can be any color and respond to Redstone signals in various ways!
- Tools: Adjust blocks, measure all the things, copy machine settings and light forests on fire from a distance!
- Florbs: Throw hot fluids at your enemies, throw less hot fluids at your friends or vice versa!
- Mod Support: Look up recipes in machines, drink Ender through a straw, obtain research points from machines and forge shiny hammers!
How to install:
- Backup your world!
- Delete any old versions of the CoFHCore, ThermalFoundation, and ThermalExpansion .jar files from your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and drop CoFHCore, ThermalFoundation, and ThermalExpansion .jar files into your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
This is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!