- Updated March 31, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ThebombzenAPI is a package required by all thebombzen‘s mods. It provides code in common among them.
- Added option to disable update notifications
- Update reminders will now print to the server console (if enabled)
- Will not reject vanilla clients or servers anymore
- Fixed “Game Activity” during mod construction (there wasn’t any, but Forge thought there was)
- Update reminder for ThebombzenAPI will only point within Minecraft versions.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash with no config directory on server-side
- Rerouted System.exit to FMLCommonHandler.exitJava
How to install:
1. Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
2. (Automatic Install) Run the ThebombzenAPI.jar file and click the Install button. Done!
2. (Manual Install) Place the ThebombzenAPI.jar file in your .minecraft/mods folder.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!