ThebombzenAPI is a package required by all thebombzen‘s mods. It provides code in common among them.
- Added option to disable update notifications
- Update reminders will now print to the server console (if enabled)
- Will not reject vanilla clients or servers anymore
- Fixed “Game Activity” during mod construction (there wasn’t any, but Forge thought there was)
- Update reminder for ThebombzenAPI will only point within Minecraft versions.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.8
- Fixed crash with no config directory on server-side
- Rerouted System.exit to FMLCommonHandler.exitJava
How to install:
1. Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
2. (Automatic Install) Run the ThebombzenAPI.jar file and click the Install button. Done!
2. (Manual Install) Place the ThebombzenAPI.jar file in your .minecraft/mods folder.