- Updated on: April 15, 2017
- Newest File: The Titans MC 1.7.10 version 0.45.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tired of old, bland mobs? Want a challenge?! Wanna have the possibility of dying at every turn you take in your survival world?!! Have no fear! Death awaits you in every corner of Minecraft once you install this mod. The Titans brings a new level of deadliness that can compete with Orespawn. The Titans themselves are powerful, nigh indestructible god-like beings that only the bravest players should challenge. Even the minions are deadly!
The list of things this mod adds goes on and on!:
- new bosses (total of 15)
- new mobs (mainly loyalist, priest, zealot and templar versions of regular mobs)
- new dimension (witherzilla fight)
- new ore and set (Harcadium, which is strong enough to resist the attacks of the Titans)
- certain vanilla mobs now spawn:
- Iron Golems in deserts and plains
- Giant Zombies (10 times rarer than endermen)
- Cave Spiders (same rarity as endermen)
- Silverfish (EVERYWHERE)
- Blazes and Wither Skeletons outside of Nether Fortresses (same rariety as their console counterparts)
- Withers in the Nether (good luck, bro)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Titans mod Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AndrDneehtfoerusaert, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.