- Updated on: June 18, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Lapis Mod doesn’t add just new uses for Lapis, but also Obsidian! Also includes amazing new weapons and such.
Go to (Quick links)
Tools / Armor:
- Lapis Tools have 900 uses, and are pretty about the same has Iron, with the sword dealing 5.5 HP. Lapis Armor fills up 6 armor bars, and has a little less durability then Iron.
- The Lapis Battleaxe deals 9 HP and has 1500 uses!
- The Super Lapis Sword deals 60 HP and has 5000 uses! It takes A LOT of Lapis to obtain though!
- Obsidian Tools can harvest anything and has 1600 uses, with the sword dealing 8 HP.
- Obsidian Armor fills up 9 bars and has a little more durability as diamond.
- The Obsidian BattleAxe has 2500 uses and deals a whopping 14 HP!
- The Crying Obsidian tools have 2500 uses and mines faster than diamond! The sword deals 12 HP!
- The Crying Obsidian Armor has double the amount of uses than diamond! It fills up all 10 armor bars!
Crying Obsidian Brick
Tools / Armor:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge