The Kitchen Mod 1.7.10 enables you to make modular sandwiches in order to heal your hunger. The more layers you put in it, the less your hunger is. And you might be lucky to uncover one of the special combinations.
The process of making a Sandwich
First you have to make a Cutting Board (recipe further down!), then a knife. You are now fully equipped to make your sandwiches. Go ahead and slice up some stuff with that knife, and put it on the Cutting Board by right-clicking.
A sandwich has very few requirements. All it really needs is for there to be a Slice of Bread, or Toast at the top, and the bottom of the Sandwich. You can put a maximum of 10 layers into the sandwich. Each layer adds to the total amount that the sandwich is going to feed the player once eaten.
Once you are satticfied with your sandwich, simply shift-right-click to pop it off the Cutting Board, and enjoy your sandwich!
The Oven allows you to cook food items using less coal, and less time. You can cook 16 items total, and up to 4 different types (4 of each type).
You shift-right-click the Oven with an empty hand to open/close it. When it’s open you can put items into it. You add the items by simply right-clicking the oven with the item in your hand (Only food items can be added). Once you have added your items you need to fuel the oven. Right-click it with a piece of coal, and close the oven to start cooking!
Once the items are ready, smoke particles will start spawning around the lid of the oven. Open the oven, and right click with an empty hand to take out a stack.
But don’t wait too long, your food may get over-cooked!
The plate can be used to display your fancy items. Place it down and it’ll face you, then right-click with an item to add it to the plate. There is no limit to how many items you can put on, but keep in mind; the more you add, the lower the framerate you’ll get!
Right-click with an empty hand to take off the top item.
Shift-right-click to pick up the plate with all the items still on there. This means that next time you place it, all the items will still be there. Hover over the plate in your inventory to see what’s on it.
You can also display sandwiches on it, and they’ll render as fancy as in your hand!
The Knife’s recipe can be changed in the config to prevent incompatibility with other mods!
Mortar and Pestle
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Kitchen Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrSpring, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- The Kitchen Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install The Kitchen Mod
- The Kitchen Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install The Kitchen Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft The Kitchen Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 The Kitchen Mod