- Updated on: October 4, 2017
- Newest File: DisenchanterMod - 1.5 for 1.12
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Want to get the good enchantments of that rubbish gold items? Or did you get perfect enchantments on your sword but the Knockback is bothering you? The Disenchanter Mod 1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is the thing for you!
Content and Recipes:
(If Enchanting+ is too much for your needs and you do not want any of the major mods – e.g. MineFactoryReloaded, Draconic Evolution – including this feature, because you do not want most of the utilities those mods provide?)
It is a very lightweight mod just adding one block to the game:
The Disenchantment Table
It’s easy to craft and use!
I am aware that this is not a new concept by any means. I just could not find a small lightweight mod (that is not outdated) that fit my needs, so I made this and figured that there might be others that would enjoy this small Mod. (This is also why the project does not include any fancy graphics and stuff; it’s about the content, and I can’t be bothered to make fancy graphics right now ._.)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Disenchanter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by eusunt, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.