- Updated on: August 19, 2016
- Newest File: The Dirty Tools Update
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Dirt Mod 1.10.2 is made for starting in your world with a good start. First The Dirt Mods Tools are all aiming to give better start but the tools in the tools update have a good efficiency but they act as wooden tools so the good thing is you can get lots of cobblestone and coal faster cause their efficiency is better than diamonds. so the tools are for starting and all made of dirt the only thing you need is a crafting table.
So lets say you don’t have wood with you for pickaxe, but you have a crafting table use the dirt that you find underground for crafting a beast efficiency pickaxe and go up in less than 1 minutes, or lets say you want wood for starting get the god dirt axe and use it.
All the tools have a 100 durability which allows you to get lots of materials except the shovel the shovel have a 4000 durability with a godly good efficiency and that is the only thing that need 1 block of diamond. the armor are really useful for starting cause if you dont have iron or leather to make armor use the dirt for help so this mod basically wants you to love the dirt.
- 1 part: The Armor And Sword
- 2 part: The Tool (like Axe, Pickaxe)
- 3 part: Some Utility Such As Custom Flint And Steel Or Custom Dirt Shield
- 4 part: The Dirt Dimension
- 5 part: Structures In The Dirt Dimension
How to install The Dirt Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Dirt Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by RomenTheUGT , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.