- Updated on: March 14, 2017
- Newest File: Bee Mod v1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Bee Mod adds things bee-related to the game. Added to Minecraft are a new bee mob, a new beehive block, honey, and pancakes! This project may or may not evolve into something greater. I still have some things planned for the mod.
- A bee mob, it is hostile and will attack you. They are spawned from beehive blocks. One bee may be weak, but they have strength in numbers.
- A beehive block, found in random oak trees. Every few seconds they spawn a new bee mob.
- A new crafting material, honeycombs. They’re dropped from dead bees. Used to craft pancakes and honeycakes.
- A pancake food item, heals one full hunger bar, crafted from two wheat and one honeycomb.
- A honeycake food item, heals two and a half hunger bars. Crafted from one regular pancake and one honeycomb.Pictures
A beehive in a tree
Two bees next to their hive
The recipe for pancakes: two wheat, one honeycomb
The recipe for honeycakes: one regular pancake, one honeycomb
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the The Bee Mod Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ThoughtPower12334, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.