- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Test Dummy Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a small mod that adds exactly one item: a Test Dummy. The dummy can be placed in the world, where it’ll stand silently, judging your every action. It’ll wiggle funny if you hit it, screaming large numbers of damage at you. It can be dressed up to look even more awesome. This will please the dummy, making the numbers smaller. Test Dummies show damage dealt to them and can be equipped with armor.
- Right click on a block with a test dummy to place it
- Clicking on the top of a block will rotate it towards you
- Clicking on the side of a block will orient the dummy 90° to that block
- Right click it with an armor piece to equip it
- Sneak+Right Click with an empty hand to unequip armor. From Top to bottom.
- Sneak+Left Click with an empty hand to dismantle the test dummy
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Test Dummy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by bonusboni, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.