- Updated October 29, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Teslafied is a mod that simply adds Tesla support to all RF and AE Energy-based TileEntities.
What you see here is a solar panel which only generates Tesla and a RFTools powercell which does not support Tesla.
Go to (Quick links)
The current (in dev aka RV4) version of Applied Energistics 2 offers only one power solution-their vibration chamber. If you were to want to power any sizable network, you’d need a wall of vibration chambers to power the network. So for the time being, I alleviated this problem.
It can now be powered by Tesla 🙂
Since EnderIO supports Tesla:
Permissions: None needed..have fun 🙂
How to install Teslafied Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Teslafied Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheRealp455w0rd, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!