- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: Tesla-1.11-18.104.22.168.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
TESLA Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9 is a power API designed for cross mod communication. It allows for Items, Blocks and Entities from various mods to interact with each other over the Tesla power network.
The best way to use the Tesla API is through the new Capability system in Minecraft Forge. The idea for the capability system is that capability handlers can be attached to supported types (TileEntity, ItemStack, Entity). When a capability is attached, it has access to all of the ITeslaHandler code. The default ITeslaHandler is the TeslaContainer which handles basic tesla power functionality. An example of this system in action can be found here.
This mod can be added to your project using Gradle or Maven. Specific information on how to do this can be seen on the GitHub project readme page. While the API can be bundled with your mod, that is highly discouraged. Given how easy it is for the mod to be added as a dependency through a build script, and the addition of the Optional annotation to forge, there isn’t really a point.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TESLA Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by darkh4x, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.