- Updated on: April 17, 2017
- Newest File: terraqueous-1.11.0-1.3.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Terraqueous Mod adds loads of things including: Fruit, Trees, Pergolas, Flowers, Pots, Clouds, Tools, and More.
Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Please note: ShetiPhianCore is Required!
Trees will spawn in the world and and bear a variety of fruit;
Apple, Pear, Peach, Mango, Orange, Lemon, Cherry, Plum, Coconut, Banana.
All trees have there own unique wood, and wood objects; such as fences and doors.
Other non-tree fruit is also added.
Three blocks are added for building Pergolas; The Roof, Lattice Fence, and Lattice Fence Gate.
A connected model system is used to change the look depending on the surrounding pieces.
They can be 16 different colors.
Sixteen different color flowers generate in the world.
These can be used to make dye or for decoration.
For decoration there are 2 types of planter pots.
Light, Dense, and Storm clouds generate in the world.
These can be walked on with a Feather Talisman.
A variety of decorative cloud blocks can be crafted to make a house in the sky.
Some of our other mods add cloud stuff if this mod is in as well.
A crafting table with an inventory, a recipe can be set up for automation.
A furnace with multiple slots. It smelts 12 per coal, and 2 at a time.
Paintbrush & Paintings
Added earth and cloud paintings. The brush lets you cycle through Appearances.
Just a hammer that can be used like a wrench, or is it something more… probably not.
Telescoping Scythe / Sickle
Useful for harvesting finished crops, or for clearing leaves and grass.
Usable as a pick, shovel, hoe, or weapon.
Mines a 1x3x3 chunk. Items go directly into inventory and are auto smelted.
Allows you to walk on clouds; equipped on chest slot or neck if Baubles is installed.
Allows you to see enchants in the enchanting table added by the mod.
Used to color blocks such as wool, glass, pots and more.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Terraqueous Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ShetiPhian, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.