- Updated on: April 25, 2016
- Newest File: TCEE 1.0.6 for TC and MCW
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.2,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
TerrainControl’s Excellent Editor (TCEE) Mod 1.9.2,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2 is a graphical user interface for the TerrainControl (TC) and Minecraft Worlds (MCW) mods. You can use it to configure, load and save world settings and generate world configurations for TC & MCW. TCEE can import existing TC or MCW worlds and worldpacks and can also convert schematic files to BO3 files that can be used with TC or MCW.
Please download and use:
Almost 400 user-made structures for MCW are included with the download, each has a file that you can drag and drop onto the interface to add it to a biome. You can mix and match and add any structures you like to any kind of biome you like.
The following tutorials were made for MCW but much of the information also applies to TC:
If you follow the installation and getting started video:
and check out some of the pre-sets included with the download you will know the basics.
If you can also bear watching through my video on swapping structures and biomes
you’ll know how to swap structures and biomes.
If you want to take it further and add your own structures to the world you can check out this video series:
If you want to make a world in TCEE just like the PG Islands world (which is packaged with its own structures and custom biomes) so you can share it with others you can check out:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TerrainControl’s Excellent Editor (TCEE) Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by PeeGee85, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.