TerrainControl Mod 1.8, 1.7.2,1.6.4 is an advanced world generator. Through various configuration files it gives the user control over almost every aspect of Minecraft terrain generation, with no knowledge of Java required. It can be used on Spigot or Forge servers and on singleplayer with Forge. TerrainControl is the successor to the old PhoenixTerrainMod, which was based on the popular BiomeTerrainMod.
- Control horizontal and vertical noise of terrain generation
- Control terrain height and volatility per biome
- Generating biome maps from images
- Control the size of biomes, islands and continents
- Custom biomes
- Many options for caves, canyons
- Control vanilla structures like mineshafts, strongholds and villages
- Full control of ores, plants, dungeons, ponds and many more
- Custom trees and other objects (BO2 and BO3)
- Block replacement
- Visual settings like custom foliage colors (TerrainControl client required)
…and many more!
TerrainControl is quite a complex mod, so it may take a while to get into – but the results are worth it. If you want to create your own world, be sure to check our documentation. If you have done some reading and still have problems using TerrainControl, just post to our forums and we’ll try to figure it out.
- TerrainControl User Interface
- BetterBOB for creating BO2-objects
- Notepad ++ for easier editing of config files
- Minutor for viewing generated maps
- Eihort for viewing your generated maps
- WorldBorder for pregenerating your map
- BO3-Tweaks by Elzaar and LanToaster. Command-line application to tweak BO3-objects.
- BO3Tools for ingame creation of BO3-objects
- ClimateChanger for mass-changing biome ids in an existing world
- BiomeEdit.py to edit biomes side by side.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TerrainControl Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by rutgerkok, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- TerrainControl Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install TerrainControl Mod
- TerrainControl Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install TerrainControl Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft TerrainControl Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 TerrainControl Mod